Ending up in UiTM Masscomm MC111 Diploma in New Media Communication and Contentpreneurship

Now let me tell you how I ended up choosing to pursue my studies in MC111 Diploma in New Media Communication and Contentpreneurship (MC111 Diploma Komunikasi Media Baharu dan Keusahawanan Kandungan UiTM Lendu). At first sebenarnya nak mohon diploma Graphic Design sebab waktu Form 4 dulu pernah masuk competition F1 in Schools Malaysia (My Highest Achievement) and my team won 2nd place for Nationals and I was the Graphic Designer of my team (for more information about the competition visit this page; ). So dah tahu macam mana nak design semua and memang minat sangat in designing and also art. So before I made my final decision I decided to go to the Selangkah ke UiTM to find out more about the course and survey other courses as well. So yeah I went there lepastu I found out that there's this course in Masscommm that offers the Graphic Design subject which is MC111 - Diploma in New Media Communication and Contentpreneurship. The subjects that they offered pun nampak macam best sebab belajar macam -macam like animation, graphic design, gaming, website development and entrepreneurship (yes, there's a business subject).

So after I went there I had a long thought, whether nak ambk Graphic Designer or Masscomm. Because both are more less the same to me. Tapi I do have problems for public speaking since I'm very shy but I have developed a lot through the competition. So I thought why not I improve more and learn new things instead by pursuing my studies in MC111? So I did. I mohon MC111 for my first choice and Graphic Design for second choice. When the day came I dapat my first choice which is MC111!!! For my experience when interviewed visit this link; The MC111 UiTM Interview. For more information about MC111 : https://masscommelakauitm.wordpress.com/mc111/

Know more about my course Masscomm MC111: bit.ly/mc111uitm
My official website: wnurdayana.com
Youtube Channel: Wan Nurdayana
Blogspot: wnurdayana.blogspot.com
Contact me through: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

Comments