Food Hunting : Mee Besen Ori Melaka & Justberrys Melaka


Looking for something out of this world around Melaka? Wanna fill your tummy with yummy and unique food from Melaka? Come over to Mee Besen Ori Melaka. Trust me, you won't be able to finish a bowl of noodles on your own here. You'll need all the help you can get.
Last September, me and my friends went to the Melaka town to satisfy our cravings and celebrate my friend's birthday. So first, we went up to Mee Besen Ori Melaka located in Pusat Niaga Durian Daun, Melaka. Why is it called Mee Besen you ask? That's because all of the food sold here are served in a large steel bowl or tray which makes all of the food here served in large portions. Just look at the size of that bowl:
Mee Besen Superbig Kuey Tiaw RM15



And this tray too:
Talam Western RM35
So my advice is for you to empty your stomach first before coming here. I'm serious about this, DO NOT eat anything before you come here or you'll have difficulties in finishing up your food. Oh and there will be a very long line to get a seat here so it's best to come really early. As early as 3.00pm. Just so you won't have to wait so long to be served and hopefully there's still food left for you! The restaurant opens from 3.30pm to 10pm (closed on Monday) but the food always runs out before it's even time for the business to close! Just take a look at this waiting section in front of the restaurant:

And remember always line up and don't cut lines ;)


The menu:
Food Menu Mee Besen Ori Melaka
Drinks Menu Mee Besen Ori Melaka


Take a look at this video, it's when me and my friends went there:


Overall, I would give this restaurant a 3 out of 5 stars rating . The food are quite satisfying and the presentation is impeccable and the premise is considered quite clean.
So now when we have had a main course, we might as well move on into having dessert now won't we? Our cravings of having a delectable dessert had led us to Justberrys. This dessert house is located in Kota Laksamana, Melaka. Open from 11.00am to 11pm, this dessert house offers a range of desserts that uses fruits as the main element in it from shaved ice with berries to cute scooped fruits in a fruit bowl. They have all berrylicious desserts.

I ordered this:
105 Strawberryloh RM11.50


Take a look at what my friends ordered:

MF2 Milky Strawberrys Bingsu RM16
101 Mangoloh RM9.50
LM5 Lava Molten Rock RM18


A video summary of us eating at Justberrys:


Overall, I would give a 3 out of 5 stars rating for this Justbeerys dessert house.considering that my choice of dessert was a bit too sweet and sour for me. Nevertheless, the Milky Strawberrys Bingsu that my friend ordered was absolutely delish. All in all, it was okay. You can come here to try some desserts that are considered quite rare to find in local stores.
Want to know more about these restaurants? Visit their Facebook page, MEE BESEN ORI Melaka Facebook and Justberrys Desert House Facebook.

Know more about my course Masscomm MC111: bit.ly/mc111uitm
My official website: wnurdayana.com
Youtube Channel: Wan Nurdayana
Contact me through: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

Comments