MC111 UiTM : Starter Pack


So you're interested in joining MC111. Let me tell you a few things that you'll need.
Now, there's a few things to prepare before you blast of into the world of MC111.
Here's a list of the things that you would definitely need:
1. Laptop - with a core processor of at least i5 and 8GB RAM

  • Since this course requires the usage of multiple software, it's good to have a fast processor.
  • Any recommendation? Just choose a laptop with good specs and you're good to go.
2. DSLR camera
  • This is a definite requirement for Semester 2 as there's a photography subject and will also be needed for semesters to come.
  • Any brand of DSLR camera would do as long as there's a manual setting; instead of buying you could also borrow one it doesn't matter as long as you have one.
3. Softwares
4. Anti-Virus software
  • You might be thinking oh I have one, but look again. Is it a free anti-virus software? Is it strong enough? Is it effective? Most free anti-virus software are just basic and doesn't really work well. It's better to buy a good one. (I used Kaspersky)
(Credits to southernbroadcast for the header image)

To prepare you guys mentally, I'll show you some videos of some of the projects I did in Semester 1;

SEMESTER 1 ANIMATION ASSESMENTS


Know more about my course Masscomm MC111: bit.ly/mc111uitm
My official website: wnurdayana.com
Youtube Channel: Wan Nurdayana
Contact me through: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

Comments