Travels : Denai Alam DARC Rabbit Park, Shah Alam


Last September, I went to Denai Alam Recreational and Riding Club in Shah Alam, Selangor (see my previous post about Horse Riding at DARC Denai Alam) to watch my Mother horse ride. When I went there, I found out that there was a new attraction which is a Rabbit Park 🐰. I went there with my sister as she wanted to go there badly. The farm is quite a pleasant place to be while being surrounded by greens and the furry friends.
Here are some pictures that I took there.


The entry fees are as follows:  RM5.00 (MEMBER) / RM 10.00 (NON-MEMBER)
DARC Rabbit Park entry Fees, Sponsor a Rabbit; Denai Alam Recreation and Riding Club
DARC Rabbit Park entry Fees, Sponsor a Rabbit
Well, clearly there's a huge difference of payment for Members of DARC and Non-Members. It is just to get some interest for people to sign up and be a member. Nevertheless, you would still get to see the rabbits there and there's plenty for everyone.
Per Entry, you will be given a plastic of carrots that has been cut to pieces for you to feed the rabbits. Make sure that you hold it firmly while you feed them. The rabbits are quite strong when they chew on it. It is also best to be wary as all of the rabbits there will be expecting you to feed them. They'll come and surround you. Some may also stand on two feet and try to grab you! Some may also come after you! ;)
In the midst of the modern day life in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia, DARC offers an escape into the outdoors, the smell of fresh air and different ambient. So, come on and check out this place at Denai Alam, Shah Alam.
A video of my trip to the Rabbit Park feat. my lil sis:
https://youtu.be/2ayAt7-0fzY
Remember these safety tips;)

Safety around the Rabbit Park at DARC

Know more about my course Masscomm MC111: bit.ly/mc111uitm
My official website: wnurdayana.com
Youtube Channel: Wan Nurdayana
Blogspot: wnurdayana.blogspot.com
Contact me through: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

Comments